Archive for publications, September 2021

[Commlist] Synoptique Issue 9.2: "Porn and Its Uses" published

Tue Sep 28 10:57:54 GMT 2021

Zoë Anne Laks and Marco Meneghin are most pleased to announce the publication of /Synoptique/issue 9.2 on "Porn and Its Uses," guest edited by Rebecca Holt, Darshana Sreedhar Mini, and Nikola Stepić. Please find the issue on our website, at https://www.synoptique.ca/ <https://www.synoptique.ca/>, and on our Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/synoptiquejournal <https://www.facebook.com/synoptiquejournal>) and Twitter (https://twitter.com/Synoptique <https://twitter.com/Synoptique>)

*The issue contains sexually explicit imagery, so please keep that in mind as you're perusing each contribution.*

/Synoptique/is a double-blind, peer-reviewed, and open-access journal that was founded in 2004. The journal operates as an editorial collective and is run by graduate students within Concordia University’s film department. In each issue we publish a variety of content, including peer-reviewed articles; non-peer-reviewed thought pieces; peer-reviewed video essays; non-peer reviewed video essays; visual, audiovisual, and mixed-media artworks; book reviews; and festival and event reviews.