Archive for publications, February 2020

[Commlist] New Book: The Routledge Companion to Urban Media and Communication

Wed Feb 12 16:12:40 GMT 2020

On behalf of the editors - Zlatan Krajina and Deborah Stevenson - I would like to draw your attention to a recently published book that some members of this list may be interested in: The Routledge Companion to Urban Media and Communication.

“The Routledge Companion to Urban Media and Communication traces central debates within the burgeoning interdisciplinary research on mediated cities and urban communication. The volume brings together diverse perspectives and global case studies to map key areas of research within media, cultural and urban studies, where a joint focus on communications and cities has made important innovations in how we understand urban space, technology, identity and community”

You can read more about it here: https://www.routledge.com/The-Routledge-Companion-to-Urban-Media-and-Communication-1st-Edition/Krajina-Stevenson/p/book/9780415792554