Archive for publications, June 2019

[Commlist] New TMQ Issue: Teaching Mediated Violence

Fri Jun 07 11:07:53 GMT 2019

Check out /Teaching Media Quarterly/'s new issue, "Teaching Mediated Violence" with contributions from James Alexander McVey and Donica O'Malley.

Access/TMQ/'s website here: https://pubs.lib.umn.edu/index.php/tmq/index

We are still accepting submissions for our special issue on teaching with reality television!

_About TMQ_
/Teaching Media Quarterly/ is an online, open-access journal dedicated to circulating practical and timely approaches to media concepts and topics. We welcome lessons from a variety of disciplinary and methodological perspectives, and we are committed to publishing activities that help students bring critical questions to bear on the world around them. Our goal is to promote collaborative exchange of undergraduate teaching resources between media educators at higher education institutions.