Archive for calls, August 2022

[Commlist] cfp: Communication and Media Developments in Times of Disinformation and Global Challenges

Tue Aug 23 09:26:18 GMT 2022

The Department of Communication Sciences at Beder University College  in cooperation with the Department of Journalism and Communication at the University of Tirana, and the Department of Journalism at the University of Pristina, organizes the Third International Conference on Media and Communication Studies.

The conference will be held on November 17th 2022, in Tirana, Albania.

The conference title is as below:

*“Communication and Media Developments in Times of Disinformation and Global Challenges”.*

On behalf of the organizing Committee, I would like to invite you to participate in the conference.

*Also I'd like to inform you that we are going to extend the submission deadline, up to september 30th.*

Conference website;https://iccms.beder.edu.al/ <https://iccms.beder.edu.al/>