Archive for calls, July 2021

[Commlist] CFP I International Congress on Minors and Social Media

Wed Jul 07 20:29:18 GMT 2021

*We are extending the call for papers until 15 July* the deadline to submit papers to the I International Conference on Minors and Social Media: Present and Future Challenges in Advertising and Future Challenges in Advertising and Entertainment Content <http://eventos.urjc.es/go/menoresymediossociales <http://eventos.urjc.es/go/menoresymediossociales>> to be held on 23 and 24 September 2021 online. It is aimed at students, researchers, professionals and professors as well as anyone interested in the subject. *The 1st International Conference on Minors and Social Media* aims to reflect from different perspectives on minors and social networks in the field of advertising, digital platforms, content advertising, digital platforms, entertainment content, etc.

A call is made for research from different disciplines on this reality that is happening
disciplines this reality that is happening and on which we must reflect.
 Abstracts between 300-500 words are invited until 15 July 2021 at 23:59 (Madrid time) on any of the following thematic lines:

  * Line 1 Advertisers and Industry
  * Line 2 Legal Aspects and Self-Regulation
  * Line 3 Audiences
  * Line 4 Content creators

How to send the abstract? Through the Congress website http://eventos.urjc.es/go/menoresymediossociales <http://eventos.urjc.es/go/menoresymediossociales> in the "Call for papers" section

IMPORTANT DATES:

    - Submission of abstracts until 15 July 2021 at 23:59 (Madrid time).
    - Communication of the evaluation: end of July 2021
    - Registration (30€) from 01 July to 23 September 2021
    - Holding of the Congress: 23rd and 24th September 2021

Submission of the full paper: until 31 October 2021*.

*The publication of the book chapter (publishing house to be determined, Fragua or
Dykinson) is optional