[Commlist] GODS OF WINE: CFP, 11th International Conference on Textual Analysis Trama y Fondo

Mon Mar 30 11:02:28 GMT 2020

GODS OF WINE: 2nd and last CFP (LIFELINE, 31 MARCH) for the 11th International Conference on Textual Analysis Trama y Fondo --ONLINE, IF NECESSARY

‘LIFELINE’: 31 March 2020

Dear colleagues,

The organisers of the GODS OF WINE International Conference hope you are all well. This a gentle reminder of the ‘lifeline’ (an expression we have used from the very beginning) is very close. You can send your abstracts, up to 300 words, to (congreso.diosesvino /at/ unirioja.es) <mailto:(congreso.diosesvino /at/ unirioja.es)>. The already extended lifeline is March 31st.

The conference dates remain the same, and, if necessary, it will be held online. T&F is committed to maintaining cultural and scientific activities in the field of Humanities in 2020. If necessary, the conference will be held online. This is the most likely scenario and we are already working on it. The following video has just been made using one of the videoconference tools that we have available:

https://youtu.be/fYbmbybmqO0

Also available at https://eu-lti.bbcollab.com/recording/17ee95b100554e07a8a40f6c221c3a81

Remember, 300 words on wine or other alcoholic drinks in relation to the texts where they have been mentioned.

Trama y Fondo is mainly formed by scholars related to the fields of communication, media studies, film and psychoanalysis. Twice a year, the association publishes a printed journal which is accesible online for free at tramayfondo.com <http://tramayfondo.com> <http://tramayfondo.com>.
The official languages of the conference are English, French and Spanish.

For further information, please visit www.tramayfondo.com <http://www.tramayfondo.com> <http://www.tramayfondo.com>, Facebook (@trama.fondo, Analisis Textual), Twitter (@CongresosTyF, CongresosTramayFondo) and www.unirioja.es <http://www.unirioja.es> <http://www.unirioja.es>.

Key dates

Extended CFP: 31 March 2020

Notification of acceptance: 2 May 2020 (we shall try to notify you way longer before that date: by the middle of May the decision on whether the conference will be held face to face or online will be firm, so that you can make your necessary arrangements. A significant number of rooms are had been and are still pre-booked at several Logroño hotels, but we will let you know and if the time comes for that.)

Registration: 15 June 2020

Trama y Fondo membership is not required to participate in the conference. The conference fee is 110 EUR, regardless the format of the conference, since the online option still will require covering for some additional equipment here, as well some other aspects of the conference that shall go one, like the conference proceedings, the support for a publication of selected papers on the T&F journal, and, if possible, on book form as well, at least of a part of the papers, etc).

For information on La Rioja, visit the following page:

https://lariojaturismo.com/en

We look forward to meeting you in La Rioja next October or, most probably, meeting you virtually from here, getting to know you on the internet, and preparing the ground for an eventual visit of yours to our wineries and historical sites! Anyway, I can keep on telling you that there will be wine...