[Commlist] Mining Memories Symposium

Fri Oct 11 19:05:26 GMT 2019

Alphaville Journal, in association with the Irish Audiences Research Network and the Cork Movie Memories Project, is delighted to announce that registration is now open for an international symposium on Cinema, Memory and the Past. We are delighted to welcome Professor Annette Kuhn, Professor and Research Fellow in Film Studies, Queen Mary, University of London, as our Keynote speaker. The event takes place on Nov. 22 at University College Cork, Ireland.

You can check out details of the programme and download a registration form at: http://irishaudiences.com/mining-memories-symposium/

We would appreciate if you could please disseminate this information to interested colleagues and students.

The Mining Memories Symposium is organised by Gwenda Young & Dan O'Connell, Department of Film and Screen Media, UCC.

Alphaville: Journal of Film and Screen Media
International, open access, peer reviewed
https://www.ucc.ie/en/filmstudies/

Film and Screen Media at University College Cork
https://www.ucc.ie/en/filmstudies/