[Commlist] Call for papers- French review "Communication et professionnalisation"/ Special issue on "Online comment practices professionalization"

Thu Sep 26 20:37:46 GMT 2019

Communication et professionnalisation <https://ojs.uclouvain.be/index.php/comprof/index> is a French, Canadian and Belgian peer-reviewed journal that uses a double blind review process.

We invite authors to submit papers (in French) for a *new issue* on "*The professionalization of online comment practices*" (n°11).

Please find here a complete description of the issue (in French) : https://ojs.uclouvain.be/index.php/comprof/announcement/view/243
*KEY DATES*

  * Proposals deadline : 25 October 2019
  * Editor’s decision on proposals : November 2019
  * Deadline for sending the full version : 24 February 2020 (double
    blind review process)
  * Issue publication date : 2020
*SUBMISSION*
Interested in submitting to this journal? We recommend that you review the About the Journal <https://ojs.uclouvain.be/index.php/comprof/about> page for the journal's section policies, as well as the Author Guidelines <https://ojs.uclouvain.be/index.php/comprof/about/submissions#authorGuidelines>. Authors need to register <https://ojs.uclouvain.be/index.php/comprof/user/register> with the journal prior to submitting or, if already registered, can simply log in <https://ojs.uclouvain.be/index.php/index/login> and begin the five-step process.