[Commlist] cfp - Review of Communication Research

Mon Jun 17 10:53:58 GMT 2019

Review of Communication Research ( www.rcommunicationr.org <http://www.rcommunicationr.org> ) is an academic journal that specializes in publishing literature reviews in the field of Communication.

Our articles are open access and highly cited with a mean citation per article of 8.6 in WEB OF SCIENCE; SCOPUS Source Normalized Impact per Paper 2018 of 2.7. According to a SIMULATION that has used JCR criteria, RCR has an extremely high impact factor for 2018 ( https://www.revistacomunicar.com/index.php?contenido=ranking-revistas-esci#Communication .)

Please, contact Giorgio De Marchis ( (editor /at/ rcommunicationr.org) <mailto:(editor /at/ rcommunicationr.org)> ) or upload your manuscript to the submission site ( www.review-of-communication-research.org <http://www.review-of-communication-research.org> .)

Some advantages of publishing in this journal:

* The articles that RCR publishes have a high impact on the international scientific community.

* Your work will be downloadable by anybody in the world as soon as it is accepted for publication.

* Your work will be listed in Web of Science, Scopus, and other databases.

* At RCR, we will do our best to help you to publish an excellent article.

* RCR does not charge any publication fees.