Archive for calls, September 2019

[Commlist] Call for Abstracts: TV Serial Dramas: Gendering and Racing Across Genres

Mon Sep 23 05:58:25 GMT 2019

Your 100 word chapter abstracts are all welcome! Send through October,
2019--TV Serial Dramas: Gendering and Racing Across Genres.

Diana I. Rios and Carolyn A. Lin (Eds.) contracted with Lexington-Rowman &
Littlefield.
We welcome cross-disciplinary approaches examining content, audiences, fans.
Book sections include:

Fantasy

Science Fiction

Soap Operas and Telenovelas

Horror

Historical

Espionage and Politics

Crime

Medical

Send soon, October is around the corner: (diana.rios /at/ uconn.edu) <mailto:(diana.rios /at/ uconn.edu)>,
(diana.rios234 /at/ gmail.com) <mailto:(diana.rios234 /at/ gmail.com)>

Invited authors will later submit completed chapters. Have a question? Feel
free to contact.