Archive for calls, May 2019

[Commlist] Programme Conference Transmedia

Wed May 08 13:29:02 GMT 2019

*International Conference Transmedia, Manchester 27-28 June. - THE PROGRAMME IS HERE! *

Here at FLAME are excited to share with you the last version of the schedule for the International Conference “New Approaches to Transmedia and Language Pedagogy”. Have a look!

https://flameresearchcentre.files.wordpress.com/2019/05/conference-transmedia-and-language-pedagogy-mmu-june-2019-v7.pdf

We have a selection of papers on learning platforms, film, audiovisual translation, storytelling, digital literacy, social media, apps, augmented reality, participatory arts, and memory. The keynotes will engage with e-literature and war within the context of digital literacies and storytelling. There will be a networking session and two workshops on the use of video games and short films in the language classroom. Our dinner will be held at El Rincón de Rafa, a typical Spanish tapas restaurant in the heart of the city of Manchester, and we will also hold a closing event and drinks reception at the Instituto Cervantes Manchester. Come and join us!

Registration: https://www.kxregistration.mmu.ac.uk/Registration/Welcome.aspx?e=BC5FEB74C430BAD1A80EBE1A454DF00C