Archive for calls, July 2017

[ecrea] cfp Convergence: The International Journal of Research into New Media Technologies

Wed Jul 26 21:15:03 GMT 2017

Editorship of Convergence: The International Journal of Research into New Media Technologies

Earlier this year we announced that we would be stepping down as editors of /Convergence/ at the end of this year and issued a call for expressions of interest in taking on the editorship. We are very pleased to inform you that Sarah Atkinson (King’s College London, UK) and Helen W. Kennedy (University of Brighton, UK) will be formally taking over as the new editors from 1 January 2018. We will be doing a gradual hand over to Sarah and Helen during the coming months.

Submissions will continue on the Convergence ScholarOne portal on the SAGE website.

Convergence submissions online http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/convergence

Proposals for guest editing special/themes issues should be directed to Sarah Atkinson sarah.atkinson@ kcl.ac.uk and Helen Kennedy H.Kennedy@ brighton.ac.uk

Julia Knight, University of Sunderland

Alexis Weedon, University of Bedfordshire

http://journals.sagepub.com/home/con