Archive for calls, April 2005

[eccr] Austrian Filmmaker Barbara Albert at Warwick Film and TV Conference

Fri Apr 29 17:34:10 GMT 2005

>We would like to draw your attention to the conference 'From the National
>to the Trans-National: European Film and Television in Transition' to be
>held at the University of  Warwick on Saturday, May 7.
>
>The conference programme, booking forms and lists of abstracts are
>available at http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/arts/hrc/confs/ntef/.
>
>Our schedule will now also include a discussion with acclaimed Austrian
>filmmaker, Barbara Albert. Additionally there will be a screening of
>Barbara's film Böse Zellen/Free Radicals  (2003) on Friday evening at
>20.15 in Rm 056 in the Humanities Building at the university. Barbara
>Albert will be in attendance following the screening. Generous funding
>assistance for Barbara's visit has been provided by the Austrian Cultural
>Forum in London.
>
>Please don't hesitate to contact either Iris Kleinecke at
>iris.kleinecke@(gwmail /at/ warwick.ac.uk) or myself, Anna Maria Mullally at
>(A.M.Mullally /at/ warwick.ac.uk), if you have any further queries.

Carpentier Nico (Phd)
Vrijheidslaan 17 - B-1081 Brussel - Belgium
T: ++ 32 (0)2-412.42.78
F: ++ 32 (0)2/412.42.00
Office: 4/0/18
Centre for Media Sociology (CeMeSO)
European Consortium for Communication Research
Web: http://www.eccr.info