[eccr] Call for Papers, International Humanities Conference, Cambridge University, UK, 2-5 August 2005

Mon Sep 27 16:50:43 GMT 2004

Carpentier Nico (Phd)
Vrijheidslaan 17 - B-1081 Brussel - Belgium
T: ++ 32 (0)2-412.42.78
F: ++ 32 (0)2/412.42.00
Office: 4/0/18
Centre for Media Sociology (CeMeSO)
Office: 5B.454
European Consortium for Communication Research
Web: http://www.eccr.info