[eccr] Call for Papers : EUROPRIX Scholars Conference

Tue Jun 25 07:31:17 GMT 2002

Dear Madam / Dear Sir,

The EUROPRIX Scholars Conference 2002 on the challenging topic of
UNDERSTANDING THE FUTURE OF EUROPEAN E-CONTENT INDUSTRIES
 will take place in  Tampere, Finland, on 14-15 November 2002.

We invite multmedia experts, researchers as well as practitioners, from
all over Europe to take the unique opportunity of contributing to "Future
Perspectives for Content Production and Industries".
For programme details check our website:
http://www.europrix.org/europrix/academy/scholars/Index.htm

* Submit abstracts of your papers NOW! *
(conference /at/ europrix.org)
Deadline for abstracts: July 15, 2002

Any questions? Do not hesitate to contact us: (conference /at/ europrix.org)
We kindly request you to FORWARD THIS CALL FOR PAPERS for this outstanding
event TO YOUR NETWORKS to reach as many multimedia experts as possible.
Best regards,
EUROPRIX Contest Office Team
c/o ICCM - International Centre for Culture and Management
Gyllenstormstrasse 8
5026 Salzburg
AUSTRIA
T: +43 662 63 04 08