[Commlist] Elections 2024 CFP - PSA MPG

Mon Jul 08 12:17:19 GMT 2024

The Political Studies Association Media and Politics Group annual conference will be held on January 8-9 2025 at the University of Birmingham.

The conference theme this year is "Electoral communication in 2024: Responding to a year of turbulence in media and politics", with keynotes from Dr Patricia Rossini (University of Glasgow) and Professor Darren Lilleker (Bournemouth University) . The deadline for abstracts (250 words max) is Monday, 29 July 2024. We also welcome panel proposals of three to four papers. Please send to (a.j.rhodes /at/ bham.ac.uk).

This is a hybrid conference, and we encourage applications from Early Career Researchers. We have reduced conference fees for PhD researchers/precarious workers and those participating remotely. We also have a limited number of travel subsidies for PGRs.

Full CFP accessed here: https://www.birmingham.ac.uk/schools/edacs/departments/englishlanguage/events/2025/political-studies-association-media-and-politics-group-annual-conference-2024-25