[Commlist] International Network of Experimental Fiction Film Conference and Festival

Wed Jul 03 06:57:34 GMT 2024

It is our pleasure to announce the programme for the 2nd Annual International Network of Experimental Fiction Film Conference and Festival. We have a wonderful programme of films, workshops, and presentations.
Entry is free and open to all.
Full details on our website - _https://www.ineff.org/ <https://www.ineff.org/>_
We are launching a EFF filmmaking contest.
Make a short experimental fiction film (under 5 minutes long) in one week based on a set of creative limitations, and have your film screened at the 2024 INEFF Festival on 19th July. The best film wins a digital film camera! Please express your interest to take part in this competition by midnight on 7 July 2024 using the link below. (Please note that you are NOT obliged in any way to complete and submit the film based on this initial expression of interest). Based on this expression of interest, you will receive the creative limitations via email on Monday 8th July 10am, which will have to inform your experimental fiction film.
The deadline to submit your short film (under 5 minutes) will be midnight Sunday 14 July (using a submission form provided alongside the creative limitations).
The best submitted films will be screened during the final night of the 2024 Experimental Fiction Filmmaking Festival on 19 July 2024 in MediaCityUK in Manchester. The best film will win a digital film camera. Expression of interest: _https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScgHfyAf0WbQJyjnzAvX4NzMvW0ZfNeQldGSdlWI3RyovXsEg/viewform

The INEFF Team.
Matthew Hawkins
Pavel Prokopic
Alex Lichtenfels