[Commlist] Berkman Klein Center Call for Applications: 2024-2025 BKC Fellowship

Sat Dec 02 17:38:15 GMT 2023

The Berkman Klein Center for Internet & Society at Harvard University has
opened our call for applications for our flagship fellowship program for the
2024-2025 year!
This opportunity is for people who wish to spend 2024-2025 in residence in
Cambridge, MA, as part of the Center's vibrant community of research and
practice, and who seek to engage in collaborative, cross-disciplinary, and
cross-sectoral exploration of the Internet's most important issues.
We encourage applications from scholars (including people pursuing PhDs),
practitioners, innovators, engineers, artists, and others committed to
understanding and advancing the public interest. Fellows come from across the
disciplinary spectrum and different life paths.
The fellowship program best supports people looking to build community and
spend time around others sharing perspectives, knowledge, and questions.  We
are keen to bring together those who feel that a year as a fellow in our
vibrant network would accelerate their efforts and contribute to their
ongoing personal and professional development.
Applicants may apply to be considered fully-funded, partially funded, or
externally funded fellowships.
Applications for Berkman Klein fellowships will be accepted until January 22,
2024, at 11:59pm Eastern Time. Learn more  <https://brk.mn/XJLILJ> and APPLY
<http://brk.mn/2425apply> to be a Berkman fellow for the 2024-2025 academic
year!
We would appreciate it if you would please forward information about the call
to your communities and to people who you think would benefit from a year
based at Harvard and the Berkman Klein Center.
We look forward to strengthening our capacity for our collective impact with
you and with those who will join us in our efforts in the coming year.