[Commlist] Fwd: Galactica Media Vol 5, No 2 is now available online

Thu Jun 22 18:48:53 GMT 2023

Rastyam T. Aliev is pleased to announce that the latest issue of Galactica Media, Vol 5, No 2, is now available online. We are excited to share with you the latest research and insights from the world of media. You can access the latest issue of Galactica Media at the following link: https://doi.org/10.46539/gmd.v5i2 <https://doi.org/10.46539/gmd.v5i2>

In this issue, you will find articles on a wide range of topics, including:

General Theory
Gennady V. Bakumenko, Igor L. Biryukov, Nina F. Scherbak, Anna G. Luginina
Hierarchical Metamodel of Communication in the Experience of Resacralization of Spiritual Practics https://doi.org/10.46539/gmd.v5i2.298 <https://doi.org/10.46539/gmd.v5i2.298>

Sergei O. Buranok, Margarita I. Tuluzakova
Visualization of the Battle for Stalingrad in the US Society
https://doi.org/10.46539/gmd.v5i2.373 <https://doi.org/10.46539/gmd.v5i2.373>

Cinema Studies
Ubong Andem Obong, Eme Iniobong Ukpabio, Samuel Asukwo Etifit
Film, Propaganda, and the “New Nigeria” National Philosophy: Deconstructing the Latent Socio-Political Themes in Bright Obasi’s Film “If I am President” https://doi.org/10.46539/gmd.v5i2.361 <https://doi.org/10.46539/gmd.v5i2.361>

Murat Şahin
The Water Myth in Cinema: From the Fountain of Youth to the Flood – the Hero’s Journey in Films https://doi.org/10.46539/gmd.v5i2.365 <https://doi.org/10.46539/gmd.v5i2.365>

New Media and Human Communication
Tatiana N. Kalugina, Maria V. Timchenko
Digitalization of Higher Education in 2021 – Challenges for University Students In Russia https://doi.org/10.46539/gmd.v5i2.344 <https://doi.org/10.46539/gmd.v5i2.344>

Sofia K. Kalashnikova, Anna D. Puzanova
The Potential of Applying Social Network Analysis to Evaluate Cross-Regional Online Interaction among Russian Youth https://doi.org/10.46539/gmd.v5i2.363 <https://doi.org/10.46539/gmd.v5i2.363>

Denis S. Martyanov, Galina V. Lukyanova
Time Strategies of Virtual Communities
https://doi.org/10.46539/gmd.v5i2.360 <https://doi.org/10.46539/gmd.v5i2.360>

Miscellaneous
Elina B. Minnullina
Time as Duration in Artistic Communication
https://doi.org/10.46539/gmd.v5i2.395 <https://doi.org/10.46539/gmd.v5i2.395>

Critics & Reviews
Arthur A. Dydrov, Sofya A. Rezvushkina
Peter I Digital: From Historical Narratives to Mythologems of Digital Space (Review) https://doi.org/10.46539/gmd.v5i2.369 <https://doi.org/10.46539/gmd.v5i2.369>

Eduard E. Safronov
Can We Win the Battle against Windmills?
https://doi.org/10.46539/gmd.v5i2.392 <https://doi.org/10.46539/gmd.v5i2.392>