[Commlist] Job Vacancy Associate Professor Civic Design (0.6-1 FTE) at Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences

Thu May 25 17:52:26 GMT 2023

Job Vacancy Associate Professor Civic Design (0.6-1 FTE) at Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences

The Civic Interaction Design Research Group at the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences has a new job opening for Associate Professor in Civic (Interaction) Design.

For this position, we are looking for candidates with expertise and practical experience in design and design research. Particularly, someone who can offer insights and methods from disciplines such as civic design, digital civics, participatory design, and value-sensitive design into our projects, as well as knowledge of and demonstrable experience in making digital and/or interactive prototypes.

[AUAS - Civic Interaction Design
]

We are a multidisciplinary research group that investigates the social implications of new technologies. We develop critical and cutting-edge projects exploring future visions for a democratic network society. You can learn more about us here.: https://civicinteractiondesign.com <https://civicinteractiondesign.com>

[Interested in joining us?
]

Read the full vacancy descriptionhere: https://vacaturesuvahva.nl/HvA/job/Hogeschool-van-Amsterdam-Associate-Lector-Civic-Design-%280_6-1-FTE%29-Hoge-Hogeschool/769836402/

The application consists of a CV, letter of motivation, and a research statement of 1 A4 in which the candidate expresses their vision and most important research themes in the civic (interaction) design field. The application deadline is  June 2, 2023.

For more information, please feel free to contact *Morgana Braga via: (m.braga.costa.lima /at/ hva.nl) <mailto:(m.braga.costa.lima /at/ hva.nl)>.