[Commlist] Europe in Discourse IV: Future Trajectories for Europe_CPF

Tue May 16 12:29:26 GMT 2023

https://europeindiscourse.eu/

The President of Hellenic American University and the Conference, Mr. Leonidas Phoebus Koskos together with the scientific and organizing committees are pleased to announce that the Call for Papers for Europe in Discourse IV: Future Trajectories for Europe has been published.

Following three successful international conferences (2016, 2018 and 2022) we announce the 4th International Europe in Discourse Conference scheduled for September 26- 28, 2024.

As previous Conferences, EID IV aims at exploring Europe through all its constitutive dimensions, history, culture, geography, and values. The objective is to create an international and interdisciplinary platform for discussion on how Europe is understood and constantly shaped through aspects that can be theoretically approached and empirically identified. EID IV also remains faithful to the conviction that there should be a dialogue between those who talk about Europe and analyze it and those who “do” Europe and shape it. The Conference is therefore an open call to political analysts, communication experts, diplomacy and security experts, public leaders, historians, economists, and policymakers from a variety of fields to engage with the Conference themes and submit a contribution along the formats accepted.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Athens in 2024 for yet another Europe in Discourse Conference. We would appreciate it if you shared this Call for Papers with your students, colleagues in other institutions and through your social media pages.