[Commlist] Italian Cinema Audiences in the World special issue published

Mon May 15 21:26:52 GMT 2023

Mattia Lento and Morena La Barba are pleased to announce the publication of issue 12 of the journal "Schermi" (Università degli Studi di Milano) edited by Morena La Barba and Mattia Lento ((morena.labarba /at/ unige.ch) / (mattialento /at/ gmail.com)). This issue is dedicated to the cinema audiences of Italian emigration in the world and presents articles in Italian and English dedicated to the Swiss, French, Australian and American contexts. The entire issue is available open access on the web:

    https://riviste.unimi.it/index.php/schermi/issue/view/1968

    *Table of contents: *

    /Introduzione. Alla ricerca dei pubblici italiani della diaspora /

    by Morena La Barba and Mattia Lento

    /Documents/

     by Morena La Barba and Mattia Lento

    /Un cinema “fuoriuscito”. Esuli italiani in Francia e ricezione del
    Neorealismo (1945-1950)/

    By Enrico Gheller

    /“Putting Italy Back on the Map”. Diasporic Cinema Audiences in
    Post-War Sydney/

    By Adrienne Tuart

    /“Sophia is There. She is Going to Help You”/

    By Antonio Salmeri and Sabine Schrader

    /Gli accordi Anica-Mpea e l’impiego dei capitali americani nel
    nostro cinema / Parte I: I primi due accordi e la promozione del
    cinema italiano all’estero/

    By Federico di Chio