[Commlist] Association for the Study for Food and Society (ASFS) Racial Justice and Pedagogy Fellowships

Mon May 15 21:25:28 GMT 2023

The Association for the Study of Food and Society (ASFS) is offering 10 fellowships - please help circulate the call for applicants.

With funding from the Andrew F. Mellon Foundation, we are now offering two different types of fellowships:

  * 5 fellowships for research-based projects
  * 5 fellowships for pedagogy and curriculum development
  * $3,500 US$ for each successful applicant; can be used for any
    expenses including housing
  * projects must be rooted in the humanities or humanities-based social
    sciences

The deadline for applications is June 9, 2023.

These fellowships are not restricted to US citizens, so the wider that we can share, the better!

More information at this link
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1s3XTFK1yAnsM9bFU5lTeaeLyM0SPvZdc/view>.