[Commlist] European Media Law: Annual Conference 2023

Wed May 10 09:21:46 GMT 2023

*Annual Conference on European Media Law 2023*

*Trier (Germany) & Online, 1-2 June 2023*

This year the Academy of European Law’s (ERA) *Annual Conference on European Media Law 2023 *aims to keep media law practitioners up-to-date by providing an overview of the latest policy developments, legislative initiatives and case law in this field.

Join us to learn more about the digital single market, the European Media Freedom Act and its impact on the media sector, media literacy and many other interesting topics!

Please visit our website for the full programme including speakers and topics:

www.era.int/?131945&en<https://www.era.int/?131945&en>

Our legal training events in Trier offer a fantastic opportunity to connect with legal professionals and high-level speakers from different parts of Europe. Together, you will have the chance to enjoy regional culinary specialties and social activities in a friendly atmosphere. Visit Trier, also referred to as “Rome of the North”, is also a diverse city to explore with its rich history, eight UNESCO World Heritage Sites and its local wine. Its proximity to the Luxembourg border makes it an ideal location for those interested in taking a trip to another European country.

We have created an exclusive discount voucher code you and your colleagues can take advantage of for a *_25% discount_*. This code can be combined with the early bird discount where applicable (but no other discounts). To redeem the voucher, please select the price for “Discount Voucher Holders” and enter the code *2023IAMCR* in the commentary field during your online registration on our website www.era.int/?131945&en <https://www.era.int/?131945&en>.