[Commlist] Funded PhD in Diversifying/Decolonising Animation

Sun Feb 26 10:13:47 GMT 2023

The Animation Research Centre at UCA is offering a fully funded PhD scholarship in diversifying/decolonising animation. We are open to broad interpretations of this topic and welcome approaches rooted in practise. For more information: https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/CXI332/phd-studentship-diversifying-animation <https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/CXI332/phd-studentship-diversifying-animation>

This scholarship is offered in connection with our forthcoming symposium, Ecstatic Truth VII: Decolonising Animation. Our call for papers is still open. More information here: https://www.uca.ac.uk/events/research/cfp-ecstatictruthvii <https://www.uca.ac.uk/events/research/cfp-ecstatictruthvii/>