[Commlist] University of Illinois Press series

Fri Feb 03 22:20:32 GMT 2023

Jane Rhodes is delighted to announce that my colleague Lisa Parks and I are no co-editors of the History of Media and Communication Series for the University of Illinois Press. You can learn more about our goals and vision for publishing books in this area here:

https://www.press.uillinois.edu/books/find_books.php?type=series&search=HCO

If you have a proposal or manuscript you would like to be considered for the series, please contact the editor Daniel Nasset whose information is listed in the announcement.