[Commlist] Vacancy Dutch-speaking tenure track asst. prof. media studies / communication sciences and digitalization @UHasselt

Wed Feb 01 23:43:35 GMT 2023

Our new interdisciplinary School of Social Sciences at Hasselt University (Belgium/Flanders) is looking for a full-time Dutch-speaking tenure track / assistant professor to strengthen our team in the field of Media Studies / Communication Sciences and Digitalisation. We are a very dynamic and committed team, with colleagues in Media Studies / Communication Sciences, Sociology and Public Administration. The vacancy is in principle open until 19 February 2023.

https://www.uhasselt.be/nl/over-uhasselt/werken-bij-uhasselt/vacatures/detail/2657-docent-tenure-track-communicatiewetenschappen-en-digitalisering