[Commlist] New Positions at the University of Sharjah, U.A.E.

Mon Jan 09 18:19:11 GMT 2023

*Come and join one the most dynamic and innovative Communication Colleges in the MENA region!*

With over 1300 students, five degrees and the only PhD program in Communication in the United Arab Emirates, the College of Communication at the University of Sharjah is the place to be.

The University has just been ranked as the number one higher education institution in the U.A.E. and one of the top three in the whole of the Middle East and North Africa.

Located in the majestic Emirates of Sharjah, the College is home of some of the best well-known communication scholars in the region who help us deliver cutting edge research while providing a comprehensive and sound education to our students.

We are now recruiting to expand and diversify our range of subject areas while reinforcing existing ones including critical data studies, social media and computational social analysis as well as visual culture and cinema and VR/AR and Metaverse.

If you want a place to thrive and develop your research and teaching potential, we want to hear from you.

We welcome applications from all backgrounds and also invite senior and young scholars who want to make a difference. We are searching for scholars who can deliver world-class research and teaching practice in the following positions,

· ASSISTANT/ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR IN CRITICAL DATA STUDIES Mass Communication Department 05/02/2023Details

· ASSISTANT/ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR IN SOCIAL MEDIA AND SOCIAL COMPUTATIONAL STUDIES Mass Communication Department 05/02/2023Details

· ASSISTANT/ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR IN VIRTUAL AND AUGMENTED REALITY/METAVERSE AND IMMERSIVE ARTS Mass Communication Department 05/02/2023Details

· ASSISTANT/ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR IN VISUAL CULTURE/TELEVISION, CINEMA, AND FILM STUDIES (THEORY AND PRACTICE) Mass Communication Department 05/02/2023

For details about ho to apply click at:

https://newhr.sharjah.ac.ae/en/Pages/AcademicJobs.aspx