[Commlist] Job posting: Lecturer or Senior Lecturer in Television and Media

Tue Aug 09 15:05:44 GMT 2022

  Lecturer or Senior Lecturer in Media and Television English & Creative
  Arts

*Location: * 	Ormskirk
*Salary: * 	£36,386 to £40,931 per annum
	Permanent
*Post Type: * 	Full Time
*Closing Date: * 	Tuesday 23 August 2022
*Reference: * 	EHT0755-0722

*/Your discipline. Your passion. Our success, together. /*

*About the Role*

As Lecturer or Senior Lecturer in Media and Television, you will be required to make a significant contribution to the delivery of our Media and Television degrees, contributing to the delivery of our modules on pre- and postproduction; Independent Television; Working in the Creative Industries; and Branded Content and other areas of our core curriculum, including the final year Dissertation, depending on your areas of expertise and experience.

You will be expected to contribute to the research activities of one of our Research Units and meet the qualitative and qualitative requirements for submission to the next Research Excellence exercise.

*About You*

You will be an enthusiastic and friendly professional with excellent communication and interpersonal skills coupled with a commitment to providing an excellent student experience. An established or promising research profile in undergraduate media, television and / or cognate disciplines and good teaching experience on undergraduate Media and / or Television degrees is essential.

To be successful you will further enrich our student’s experience through your expertise and subject knowledge as evidenced through your qualifications and extensive experience of professional practice. In return, you will join a forward thinking and dynamic team that pushes the boundaries of curriculum development within Television and Media, and the wider creative arts more generally.

For more information, please visit our jobs portal: EHT0755-0722 Lecturer or Senior Lecturer in Media and Television - Jobs at Edge Hill University <https://jobs.edgehill.ac.uk/Vacancy.aspx?id=2852&forced=1>

<https://jobs.edgehill.ac.uk/Vacancy.aspx?id=2852&forced=1>

Job Vacancy at Edge Hill University: Lecturer or Senior Lecturer in Media and Television <https://jobs.edgehill.ac.uk/Vacancy.aspx?id=2852&forced=1>