[Commlist] Senior Lecturer in Media Studies (Lancaster University)

Thu Jun 16 09:16:01 GMT 2022

*Senior Lecturer in Media Studies*

The Sociology Department at Lancaster University invites applications for a full-time Senior Lecturer in Media Studies (indefinite contract) to provide leadership in and enhance our teaching in our media and cultural studies programmes.

For more information, please go to https://hr-jobs.lancs.ac.uk/Vacancy.aspx?ref=0551-22-R <https://hr-jobs.lancs.ac.uk/Vacancy.aspx?ref=0551-22-R>

For informal enquiries please contact the Head of Department by email *(sociologyhod /at/ lancaster.ac.uk)* <mailto:(sociologyhod /at/ lancaster.ac.uk)>