[Commlist] Virtual Global V-NYI #5, June 30-July 15, 2022

Sun May 08 17:48:09 GMT 2022

We are delighted to announce the *5th Virtual NYI Global Institute of Cultural, Cognitive and Linguistic Studie*s, which will meet *June 30-July 15, 2022.* NYI is an interdisciplinary institute focusing on critical cultural studies, theoretical linguistics and cognitive science with student and faculty participants representing a wide range of countries and academic traditions. V-NYI #5 is open to V-NYIis open to PhD students and young researchers, artists, and all curious minds, from all backgrounds and countries. All classes are taught in English.

Participants create their own study program from seminars in the following fields:

Theoretical Linguistics
Art and Society
Race and Gender Studies
Cognitive Studies
Critical Media Studies

*For more information, visit: *https://www.nyispb.org/news/ <https://www.nyispb.org/news/>**

*Apply now:* https://forms.gle/GMFLgXsezzpjew1W9 <https://forms.gle/GMFLgXsezzpjew1W9>

Address all your *questions *to (nyistudents /at/ gmail.com) <mailto:(nyistudents /at/ gmail.com)>

Because of the current world situation/, *the V-NYI #5 program will be free of charge to students worldwide*/. We will take voluntary contributions to go to those in need due to war.

Applications are due May 15, 2022 (extendable to May 31, 2022 if space remains).