[Commlist] Two new Research Fellowships with Imagining Futures (UK)

Sun May 08 17:46:45 GMT 2022

*Two new Research Fellowships with Imagining Futures//

We are pleased to announce the Opening of Application window for*TWO**Research Fellowships*with*Imagining Futures through Un/Archived Pasts***(AHRC funded). We would be grateful if you could please send them through your networks as appropriate, and pass on to anyone who may be interested.

Application Submission Due Date: *30 May 2022.*

*Postdoctoral Research Fellow*

Job reference - P81795

https://jobs.exeter.ac.uk/hrpr_webrecruitment/wrd/run/ETREC107GF.open?VACANCY_ID=447538ZkzQ&WVID=3817591jNg&LANG=USA

*Digital Repository Fellow*