[Commlist] Creative Industries Festival 2022: Creative industries for a better society

Thu Mar 10 16:38:01 GMT 2022

Following the success of our inaugural Creative Industries Festival in 2021, the Creative Industries Research and Innovation Network (CIRIN) at Oxford Brookes is returning with the 2nd International Creative Industries Festival on the theme of ‘Creative industries for a better society’. Starting on 21st March, the Festival features talks, workshops and performances looking at the role of the creative industries in improving people’s daily lives.

For further details, please see the programme: https://www.brookes.ac.uk/research/networks/creative-industries-research-and-innovation/festival-2022/

Individual sessions include:

'Cripical Theory': 12 aspects of Disability Art and Education that never get resolved
https://www.brookes.ac.uk/about-brookes/events/creative-industries-festival--cripical-theory--12-aspects-of-disability-art-and-education-that-never-get-resolved/

Getting into the Creative Industries and Making a Difference
https://www.brookes.ac.uk/about-brookes/events/creative-industries-festival--getting-into-the-creative-industries-and-making-a-difference/

The city is our gallery: The power of street art in the community
https://www.brookes.ac.uk/about-brookes/events/creative-industries-festival--the-city-is-our-gallery---the-power-of-street-art-in-the-community/

How can we embrace the creative and cultural sectors as a driver for high street rejuvenation?
https://www.brookes.ac.uk/about-brookes/events/creative-industries-festival--how-can-we-embrace-the-creative-and-cultural-sectors-as-a-driver-for-high-street-rejuvenation-/

Immersive Technology and community engagement https://www.brookes.ac.uk/about-brookes/events/creative-industries-festival--immersive-technology-and-community-engagement/

Women in Blues
https://www.brookes.ac.uk/about-brookes/events/creative-industries-festival--women-in-blues/