[Commlist] Job: Lecturer / Senior Lecturer in Digital Culture & Creative Computing at King's College London

Wed Feb 23 11:19:39 GMT 2022

Digital Humanities at King's College London is looking to hire a Lecturer / Senior Lecturer in Digital Culture and Creative Computing.

The post will make a central contribution to the culture and profile of the department, inspiring new developments in research and teaching in all areas related to the analysis of cultural and social data and creative computing. We are looking for a range of expertise to support our fast-expanding Master programmes in Big Data, Digital Culture, Digital Economy and Digital Asset and Media Management as well as our BA in Digital Media and Culture. The post holder will have a sound knowledge of the theories and practices of computing and quantitative analysis in the humanities and/or social sciences. We welcome colleagues with experience in areas such as, but not limited to, data analytics and quantitative methods, artificial intelligence, creative computing, digital methods, the study of social media, and the exploration of historical, creative or artistic data. Experience of at least one programming language such as R or Python and the ability to teach it (or them) at beginner and intermediate level is an advantage.

More details here:

https://jobs.kcl.ac.uk/gb/en/job/040986/Lecturer-Senior-Lecturer-in-Digital-Culture-and-Creative-Computing