Archive for January 2022

[Commlist] Postdoctoral Fellowship - Yorkshire Film and Television School Innovation Lab

Thu Jan 20 11:53:10 GMT 2022

*Postdoctoral Fellow Position - Yorkshire Film and Television School Innovation Lab*
*Two Year Post - £35,654 to £40,105 per annum*
*International Applicants Welcome*

Do you have expertise researching equality, diversity and inclusion in the media industries? The University of Huddersfield are seeking a Research Fellow to work on the Yorkshire Film and Television School Innovation Lab (YFTS iLab), an ambitious new interdisciplinary research project that aims to address systemic inequalities in the film and television industries. The YFTS iLab is inherently inter- and multi-disciplinary and we are looking for someone who is comfortable working in an interdisciplinary and experimental context. We are also seeking an applicant with a clear commitment to EDI in research and are particularly encouraging applications from diverse groups currently under-represented at this level, such as members of the Black, Asian and Minority Ethic community and those with a disability. We offer a strong commitment to support the career and personal development of researchers and a friendly working environment.*For more information see: http://hud.ac/lbc

* If you have any questions about the post, please contact Professor Catherine Johnson: (C.Johnson2 /at/ hud.ac.uk)