[Commlist] Job posting for Lecturer in Communication and Media (Grade 7/8) at University of Liverpool

Thu Sep 02 15:38:27 GMT 2021

The Department of Communication and Media is seeking to appoint a Lecturer for our Discourse, Data and Society research group. You will undertake research and teaching at UG and PGT level with a preferred focus on multimodal approaches to media texts. You will also support teaching in visual communication, journalism and strategic communication.

https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/CIS242/lecturer-in-communication-and-media <https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/CIS242/lecturer-in-communication-and-media>

We are looking to appoint the most appropriate candidate within the Grade 7/8 range, according to experience, ability and interview performance. Candidates in their first academic post will be subject to a probationary period of 3 years in the first instance.