[Commlist] VAKKI Symposium 2022

Wed Jun 23 16:05:47 GMT 2021

*Welcome to the XLII symposium of VAKKI ry in February 2022!*

VAKKI Communication Research Association arranges a symposium on February 10–11, 2022 under the theme of *Responsible Communication*.

Given that the pandemic situation allows, the symposium will be held on site in Vaasa. We will however also be prepared to arrange a hybrid symposium.

We will gather together scholars from different fields of research to think about what constitutes responsible communication in society and how we can create communicational cultures that support responsibility.

Presentations and workshops can focus for example on
–     corporate social responsibility communication
–     accessibility and diversity
–     communication practices of work and leadership
–     responsible science communication
–     responsibility issues in terminology work
–     political publicity and journalism, or
–     social media cultures.

The plenary speakers and a more detailed call for papers will be published in the fall at https://sites.uwasa.fi/vakki/en/symposia/vakki-symposium-2022/