[Commlist] One permanent and two fixed term posts in Cultural, Media and Visual Studies, University of Nottingham

Tue Jun 15 06:44:00 GMT 2021

The Department of Cultural, Media and Visual Studies at the University of Nottingham is seeking to recruit a permanent assistant professor in Film and Television Studies and two fixed term Teaching Associates in International Media and Communications Studies. Please see the following links for details about the posts, closing dates for applications and a contact for informal conversations:

Assistant Professor

https://www.nottingham.ac.uk/jobs/currentvacancies/ref/ARTS217921 <https://www.nottingham.ac.uk/jobs/currentvacancies/ref/ARTS217921>

Teaching Associates

https://www.nottingham.ac.uk/jobs/currentvacancies/ref/ARTS210821 <https://www.nottingham.ac.uk/jobs/currentvacancies/ref/ARTS210821>

Roberta Pearson

Professor of Film and Television Studies

Head of Department, Cultural, Visual and Media Studies

University of Nottingham

The Department of Cultural, Media and Visual Studies is proud to be an international department with staff and students from all over the world and partner departments in our campuses in China and Malaysia. All members of our community have the right to learn, research and work in a hate-free environment and we are committed to taking the necessary steps to ensure our community feel safe. Further information can be found here:

Undergraduate Community Hub <https://moodle.nottingham.ac.uk/course/view.php?id=103879#section-2>

Postgraduate Taught Community Hub <https://moodle.nottingham.ac.uk/course/view.php?id=103846#section-2>

Postgraduate Research Community Hub <https://moodle.nottingham.ac.uk/course/view.php?id=22004>