Archive for February 2021

[Commlist] new Auteur Film Studies collection on Screen Studies published

Fri Feb 26 03:39:03 GMT 2021

Bloomsbury Digital Resources are delighted to announce the launch of the *Auteur Film Studies <https://www.screenstudies.com/auteur-film-studies>*collection on *Screen Studies <https://www.screenstudies.com/>*, which brings together 91 concise, student-friendly e-books on popular and cult films from this highly regarded Liverpool University Press imprint.

From single film monographs on a range of commonly studied films across the ever-popular genres of sci-fi and horror, to overviews of key film genres and periods, *Auteur Film Studies* <https://www.screenstudies.com/auteur-film-studies>is ideal for undergraduates and includes 25 exclusive titles made available for the first time.

The collection features titles on films such as /Carrie/, /Don't Look Now/, /Let the Right One In/, /Nosferatu/, /Inception/, /Blade Runner/, /Twin Peaks: Firewalk With Me/, /Pan's Labyrinth/, /Waltz With Bashir/, /The Matrix/ and many more.

*Auteur Film Studies* <https://www.screenstudies.com/auteur-film-studies>also includes titles that explore Indian film, feminist cinema, disaster movies, French cinema, German cinema, and screenwriting.

30-day institutional trials are available for free on request via our sales teams.

We are also currently offering flexible short-term subscriptions to all of our collections to support research and study during this challenging time. To find out more about this or to arrange a free trial of the Auteur Film Studies collection, please ask your librarian to contact us:

Americas: (OnlineSalesUS /at/ bloomsbury.com) <mailto:(OnlineSalesUS /at/ bloomsbury.com)?subject=Drama%20Online%20subscription%20enquiry> UK and Rest of World: (OnlineSalesUK /at/ bloomsbury.com) <mailto:(OnlineSalesUK /at/ bloomsbury.com)?subject=Drama%20Online%20subscription%20enquiry> Australia and New Zealand: (OnlineSalesANZ /at/ bloomsbury.com) <mailto:(OnlineSalesANZ /at/ bloomsbury.com)?subject=Drama%20Online%20subscription%20enquiry>

or you can email me directly ((charlotte.unsworth /at/ bloomsbury.com) <mailto:(charlotte.unsworth /at/ bloomsbury.com)>) if you have any questions.