Archive for February 2021

[Commlist] New post Research Fellow Screen Skills, USW

Fri Feb 26 03:33:16 GMT 2021

University of South Wales is looking to recruit a part-time (0.6FTE) Research Fellow in Screen Industries Skills to undertake impactful research with a team led by me at the Centre for Media and Culture in Small Nations at the University of South Wales.

We have a collaborative ethos and excellent industry links which you will share and benefit from.

Deadline is 12 March 2021 with start date as soon as possible.

You can find further details here:
University of South Wales: Research Fellow Screen Skills - University of South Wales - Cardiff <https://jobs.southwales.ac.uk/en/vacancies/8387/research_fellow_screen_skills/university_of_south_wales/cardiff/>