[ecrea] CFP - media law BEA

Sat Oct 20 10:10:20 GMT 2018

The Law & Policy division of the Broadcast Education Association (BEA) conference is calling for papers and panels for our 2019 conference. We would especially like to encourage young scholars and graduate students to submit their research. Our division's mission is to assist fellow teachers, researchers, and practitioners in electronic media law and policy and to instill the notion of the “public interest” among potential users and leaders of the electronic media through a dialogue about research and curriculum in our field. We are interested in panels and papers about any and all legal issues in media and communication. The theme for the 2019 conference is “Education & Industry: Mediating the Nexus.” If you have any questions please contact the division vice chair Robert Spicer, (robert.spicer /at/ millersville.edu).
Deadline for papers – December 1, 2018

BEA 2019
April 6-9, 2019
Las Vegas, NV