[ecrea] Post-Doctoral Teaching Fellow in Media and Communication, University of Winchester

Wed Jun 06 09:28:20 GMT 2018

Post-Doctoral Teaching Fellow in Media and Communication
£34,520 to £38,833 per annum Full time, 1.0fte
Fixed term for one year
We are seeking to appoint a Post-Doctoral Teaching Fellow in Media and Communication in the Faculty of Arts at the University of Winchester.

The post holder will be responsible for teaching a range of undergraduate Media and Communication modules within the Faculty of Arts. The post holder will teach across a range of contextual and theoretical subjects, supervise projects and support the ongoing administration and development of this provision. The post holder will have opportunities to contribute to the Faculty’s research environment, and will support student recruitment and public engagement activities and the maintenance of online publications. As an employee at the University of Winchester, we are committed to your wellbeing and development. You will have access to a wide range of benefits and support including complimentary access to the GetActive initiative, comprehensive staff development programme, generous holiday entitlement and pension scheme. Further details can be found on our website: https://www.winchester.ac.uk/about-us/work-with-us/
Post No:  ART-M32
Closing Date:  18 June 2018
Interview Date:   5 July 2018

Applications should be made online at e-recruitment. Please note that posts close at midnight on the date stated. Late applications will not be accepted. Current employees, please login to e-recruitment with your University staff username & password details using the 'Existing user login' link. Due to certificate of sponsorship restrictions this post is not open to applicants who require sponsorship to work at the University of Winchester.

For further details, email the Head of School of Media and Film, Shira Pinczuk: (Shira.Pinczuk /at/ winchester.ac.uk) We delight in diversity in our workforce and seek others that share this value