[ecrea] Central European Journal of Communication - Call for Reviews

Mon May 21 20:50:22 GMT 2018

hereby I invite you to publish book reviews in the Central European Journal of Communication - the official journal of the Polish Communication Association. We encourage you to write reviews of the newly published books on communication or media - preferably about the CEE countries, but not only. You can find all of the information for the Authors here: http://ptks.pl/cejc/book-reviews or e-mail me directly at: (reviews /at/ ptks.pl) <mailto:(reviews /at/ ptks.pl)>

Books suggested for reviewing:

1./Communication in International Development. Doing good or looking good?/,  F. Enghel, J. Noske-Turner (eds.),  Routledge 2018. 2./Critical Perspectives on Journalists' Beliefs and Actions. Global Experiences/, E. Freedman, R. S. Goodman, E. Steyn (eds.), Routledge 2018. 3./Social Media, Political Marketing and the 2016 U.S. Election/, Ch.B. Williams, B. I. Newman, Routledge 2018. 4.Edwards, L. (2018), /Understanding Public Relations. Theory, Culture and Society/, Sage Publishing. 5.Forgette R. (2018), /News Grazers. Media, Politics and Trust in an Information Age/, Sage Publishing.

The deadline for book reviews that will be published in the Fall 2018 issue is June 30th. Please note that the books mentioned above are only a suggestion and we encourage you to write reviews of other titles, but we do not provide any publications.

Best regards,

Julia Trzcińska,

CEJC Book review editor

http://ptks.pl/cejc/book-reviews