[ecrea] New anthology from Nordicom: Media Innovations and Design in Cultural Institutions

Mon May 07 17:46:08 GMT 2018

*************************

New anthology from Nordicom

Dagny Stuedahl & Vitus Vestergaard (eds.)

Media Innovations and Design in Cultural Institutions

**

Download pdf (OA) or order a print copy: http://www.nordicom.gu.se/en/publikationer/media-innovations-and-design-cultural-institutions

    Content

        Dagny Stuedahl,Vitus Vestergaard

Introduction. Media Innovations and Design in Cultural Institutions

        Dagny Stuedahl & Torhild Skåtun

Collaborative Design and Museum Media Innovation. The ‘To and From the Youth’-project – Including Youth as Experts

        Anne Rørbæk Olesen,Line Vestergaard Knudsen

Design Methods for Museum Media Innovation. Enhancing Museum User Negotiations by Discursive and Material Explorations of Controversies

        Teresa Macchia,Lily Díaz-Kommonen

‘I Did Not Think About That!’ New Media for Stimulating Exhibition Re-interpretation

        Mariana Salgado

‘Let’s Marathon!’ The Design of a Cultural Intervention for the Re-Use of Audiovisual Archives

        Henry Mainsah

Design-Led Social Innovation for Youth Civic Organizations

        Ann Light

The Place in Our Hands. The Grassroots Making of Cultural Heritage

The Authors

For questionsplease contact editor Johannes Bjerling: (Johannes.bjerling /at/ nordicom.gu.se) <mailto:(Johannes.bjerling /at/ nordicom.gu.se)>