[ecrea] vacancies at Norwich University of the Arts

Thu May 03 13:02:31 GMT 2018

1/Vacancy 0.6 - Lecturer Media Production (Games) Year 0 (4 year Degree)

2/Senior Lecturer: Film Production

Vacancy 0.6 - Lecturer Media Production (Games) Year 0 (4 year Degree)
https://www.nua.ac.uk/about-nua/work-at-nua/lecturer-year-0-media-production-0-6-fte/

The main emphasis of this new role is to enhance curriculum delivery on our Games Art and Design <https://www.nua.ac.uk/study-at-nua/courses/ba-hons-games-art-design/> Pathway.

A number of our undergraduate programmes offer a four year study option, in addition to our three year undergraduate programme. The first year of the four year programme is Year 0. Currently there is a Year 0 pathway for Film and Moving Image Production, Fine Art, Games Art and Design, Graphic Design, Illustration and Photography. Due to the continuing and growing popularity of our Year 0 provision we now wish to appoint an experienced professional to our team.

The main emphasis of this new role is to enhance curriculum delivery on our Games Art and Design Pathway, with the ability to contribute to other media pathways as required, preparing students for HE study and progression to Year One. The ability to support students in a range of creative digital contexts, with demonstrable skill in 3D modelling and other creative software. The successful applicant should also be able to deliver practical studio based workshops and engage students through a range of teaching and learning approaches.

Applicant will be able to demonstrate the ability to support, academically and pastorally, a diverse range of students with studying on a project led curriculum. The role requires an understanding of delivering and developing innovative learning and teaching strategies, together with skills in team-working and organisation and a commitment to enhancing the student experience.

*Salary: £19,528 to £23,300 per annum*

*Closing Date: 18/05/2018*

*Interview Date: 30/05/2018*

Application forms should be emailed to (jobs /at/ nua.ac.uk) <mailto:(jobs /at/ nua.ac.uk)>

+++++

Senior Lecturer in Film Production closes Monday 7^th May:

Senior Lecturer: Film Production

You will join a dedicated team of academic staff who support the Creative Skillset Ticked accredited BA (Hons) Film & Moving Image Production <https://www.nua.ac.uk/study-at-nua/courses/ba-hons-film-moving-image-production/> course and its award winning students.

The main emphasis of this role is to enhance the delivery of studio and location film production skill across the four years of the undergraduate provision. The role requires an understanding of delivering and developing innovative learning and teaching strategies at degree level and a commitment to enhancing the student experience and promoting student employability. As a Senior Lecturer you must be a strong team player and demonstrate excellent skills in team-working, organisation and management.

The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate substantial professional industry experience ideally with drama direction experience and strong production and post-production skills. The ability to support students in a range of moving image and sound contexts in relation to a variety of applications would be advantageous, as would the ability to teach at Masters Level.

*Salary: £39,992 to 47,722 per annum*

*Closing Date: 07/05/2018*

*Interview Date: 18/05/2018*

Application forms should be emailed to (jobs /at/ nua.ac.uk) <mailto:(jobs /at/ nua.ac.uk)>