[ecrea] Megatrends and Media 2018 - Invitation to the conference / Pozvánka na konferenciu

Fri Feb 23 08:02:41 GMT 2018

We are pleased to invite you to our traditional scientific event - *international conference organised by Faculty of Mass Media Communication*, University of SS. Cyril and Methodius in Trnava that takes place on *24th - 25th April 2018 at Smolenice Castle, Slovakia.
*
The main topic of this year’s *Megatrends and Media 2018* conference is *"Reality and Media Bubles"*. Please see the attached file for details or visit our website <https://fmk.sk/megatrends-and-media/>.

*Important dates:*

  * by 4th April 2018 - deadline for submitting applications and papers
  * 24th - 25th April 2018 - Date of the conference
  * by 1st May 2018 - deadline for submitting papers

*Electronic application* is available here: *http://bit.ly/megatrends-2018 <http://bit.ly/megatrends-2018>*

Please note that selected papers written in English will be published *in special conference proceedings and submitted for indexation in renowned scientific databases (Web of Science)*.

*We would also like to inform you that the conference proceedings related to Megatrends and Media 2016 is indexed in Web of Science. Conference proceedings related to the conference Megatrends and Media 2017 is currently being evaluated by Web of Science.*

We are looking forward to seeing you in Smolenice.