[ecrea] Media Education Summit, Hong Kong 2018

Mon Feb 05 21:50:36 GMT 2018

Media Education Summit, November 1st and 2nd 2018
Hong Kong Baptist University

Five more days until the call closes, on the 9th of February!

Five keynote presenters:

BBC Foreign Correspondent Fergal Keane

Donna Chu, Associate Professor in the School of Journalism and Communication at the Chinese University of Hong Kong

Sarah Jones, Head of the Birmingham School of Media and pioneer of VR in media education;

Hyeon-Seon Jeong, Professor of Media literacy, Gyeongin National University of Education, South Korea

The D.A.R.E collaborative, from the British Film Institute and UCL Knowledge Lab.

Registration is open and we’re inviting calls for presentations, workshops, conversation sessions and panels.

Presenters will be invited to submit their work to Media Practice and Education. Our Youth Summit will take place again, this time in collaboration with South Island School.

It will all be great, and it’s all here: https://cemp.ac.uk/summit/2018/ <https://cemp.ac.uk/summit/2018/>