[ecrea] Open Event – e-Voices: Redressing Marginality

Thu Jan 04 00:33:32 GMT 2018

*Open Event – e-Voices: Redressing Marginality*

You are warmly invited to participate to our Open Event, part of an AHRC International Network (http://evoices.cemp.ac.uk <http://evoices.cemp.ac.uk/>). It will take place on *January 17 (9.30am-5pm) in the Executive Business Centre, Bournemouth University, Bournemouth*.

We have some great speakers lined up, such as Prof Jo Tacchi – Loughborough University, Prof Tim Unwin – Royal Holloway, Joey Ayoub – Global Voices and Elettra Pellanda – PositiveNegatives.

Check out the event page: http://evoices.cemp.ac.uk/bournemouth-uk/ for further details and registration info.