[ecrea] PhD Program at University of Toronto

Wed Jan 03 09:25:41 GMT 2018

The PhD Program at the iSchool is looking to expand and now has more funding for international students.  We are especially interested in students doing research in Media Technology and Culture.  Please consider applying to our growing program and joining us in Toronto.

I would like to highlight our faculty in the Institute for Communication Culture Information and Technology who are particularly well suited to work with PhD students in Media Technology and Culture.  Please see a description of the work we do and that of the PhD students we have advised.

https://www.utm.utoronto.ca/iccit/phd-studies

PhD students in our program work with faculty from across three campuses at the University of Toronto who are members of the Faculty of Information. Here is a link to the program description and application process.

https://ischool.utoronto.ca/current-students/courses/phd/

We have a number of faculty who have expertise and research programs in Cultural Studies.

Our deadline for application is January 15.