Archive for December 2018

[Commlist] New issue: Nordicom Review 39 (2) 2018

Wed Dec 19 12:54:53 GMT 2018

/Nordicom Review 39 (2) 2018 /

Editor: Jonas Ohlsson

Download pdf (OA) or order a print copy:http://www.nordicom.gu.se/en/publikationer/nordicom-review/nordicom-review-39-2-2018

Content

        Martin Engebretsen,Helen Kennedy,Wibke Weber

Data Visualization in Scandinavian Newsrooms. Emerging Trends in Journalistic Visualization Practices

        Johan Farkas,Sander Andreas Schwartz

Please Like, Comment and Share our Campaign! How Social Media Managers for Danish Political Parties Perceive User-Generated Content

        Thomas Olesen

More Than Words? A Test of the Effect of Emotionally Charged Photographs

        Malene Paulsen Lie

Local Newspapers, Facebook and Local Civic Engagement: A Study of Media Use in Two Norwegian Communities

        Emelie Bengtsson,Rebecka Källquist & Malin Sveningsson

Combining New and Old Viewing Practices: Uses and Experiences of the Transmedia Series "Skam"

        Annu Perälä & Mari K. Niemi

Asylum Seekers Arrived, Elites Occupied the Air: Topics and Interviewees in YLE's Magazine Programmes During the "Asylum Seeker Crisis"

        Stina Bengtsson & Bengt Johansson

“Media Micro-Generations”. How New Technologies Change Our Media Morality

        Hillevi Ganetz

Jewel in the Crown. The Nobel Banquet Broadcast as Co-Construction (pdf)

**

Book Reviews

*****

*MIA JONSSON LINDELL*